Scottish Premiership Round-up: Aberdeen come from behind & Saints punish Well

Aberdeen had to come from a goal down to beat Ross County 2-1 in Dingwall on Saturday. Craig Curran opened the scoring for County after he headed home a Christopher Routis free kick past Dons keeper Joe Lewis. County could have extended their lead through Curran again, but he headed over the bar. Aberdeen began to get a foothold in the game and defender Mark Reynolds volleyed home an equaliser and their hunt for a second goal of the game paid off as Shay Logan scored what was to be the winner.

On loan Rangers forward Michael O'Halloran bagged a brace as Tommy Wright's St.Johnstone side demolished eight-man Motherwell 4-1 at McDiarmid Park.

Steven MacLean opened the scoring for the hosts, before O'Halloran scored his first of the game before Andrew Rose headed home for Motherwell.

Motherwell keeper Trevor Carson was the first to be given his marching orders after he handled the ball outside the area, before O'Halloran scored his second goal.

O'Halloran could have bagged himself a hat-trick after Well had Carl McHugh and Charles Dunne sent off, but could only watch on as his penalty was saved.

Murray Davidson fired home St.Johnstone's fourth late on, with the result seeing the Perth side go top on goal difference.

Dundee start to the season has been one to forget as for the second game in a row Neil McCann's side were put to the sword by Hamilton Accies.

The visitors missed two golden chances through on loan Celt Scott Allan and Faissal El Bakhtaoui early on, before Darian MacKinnon volleyed home the opening goal of the game for the Accies.

Just before the break Boyd doubled the hosts lead with a superb lob.

In the second half, Scott Allan missed a penalty for the Dees, before Dougie Imrie showed the former Hibee how it was done when he converted a penalty of his own to secure a 3-0 win for Hamilton.

Hearts secured their first win under interim manager Jon Daly, as they bounced back from an opening day defeat to champions Celtic, beating Kilmarnock 1-0 at Rugby Park.

Portuguese striker Isma Goncalves early goal was enough for the visitors to take all three points.

Killie keeper Jamie McDonald denied the Hearts hitman a second goal, before Jack Hamilton in the Hearts goal pulled off a double save to deny Rory McKenzie.

Both sides were reduced to ten men after Kilmarnock defender Kirk Broadfoot and Goncalves were sent off for clashing off the ball.

It was a hard fought game to watch but Hearts held on for all three points.